We at Eco Shrimp Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our") recognize and respect the importance of maintaining the privacy of the visitors to our website. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from you when you visit our website ("Site") and/or use our services thereon (such services, together with the Site, the "Services"). This Privacy Notice also explains how we process, transfer, store and disclose the information collected, as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information. If not otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service, available at WWW.ECOSHRIMP-SYS.COM ("Terms"). "You" means an individual using the Services.
"Personal Data" means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law. This Privacy Notice details which Personal Data we collect when we provide the Services to you.
Third-Party Applications and Services.
- Personal Data We Collect
- We collect your Personal Data when you visit our Site, request information from us, sign up for our newsletters, or contact us for any other reason. When you submit a form on the Site to contact us or sign up for our newsletter, we may collect your name, company name, the country in which you're based, your phone number, or email address.
- In addition, when you use the Site, we may gather certain information automatically about your computer or mobile device, such as your operating system, your IP address, device ID, location, as well as your browsing history and any other information regarding your use, or viewing on our Site.
- You are under no legal obligation to provide us with any such Personal Data. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any Personal Data, but if you refuse to provide such information, we may not be able to register you to the newsletter, provide you with requested information and/or provide you with certain Services.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- General. We and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers use the Personal Data we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Services; (2) to contact you in response to any inquiries you have made (3) to develop new products or services and conduct analyses to improve our current Services; (4) for (re) targeting purposes, including on third party websites to contact you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Services; (6) to review the usage and operations of our Services; (7) to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes (as detailed below); (8) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Services, and address any problems with the Services and (9) to provide customer support.
- Statistical Information and Analytics
We and/or our service providers use analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to collect and analyze information about the use of the Services, such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites and mobile applications they used prior to visiting the Site. By analyzing the information we receive, we may compile statistical information across a variety of platforms and users. This helps us improve our Services by allowing us to identify new trends and customer needs, which in turn allows us to consider new products and services or tailor existing products and services accordingly. You can find more information about how Google collects information and how you can control such use at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- Sharing the Personal Data We Collect. We share your information, including Personal Data, as follows:
- Affiliates. We MAY share information, including your Personal Data, with our affiliated companies, where this is necessary to provide you with our products and Services, and for our business management purposes.
- Service Providers and Subcontractors. We disclose information, including Personal Data we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers and subcontractors, who use such information to: (1) help us provide you with the Services; (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Services; and (3) for the purpose of direct marketing (see above for more details).
Such service providers and subcontractors provide us with IT and system administration services, data backup, security, and storage services, data analysis and help us serve marketing materials such as newsletters.
- International Transfers. By accepting this Privacy Notice, you acknowledge and agree that we may use subcontractors and service providers who are located in countries other than your own and may send them information we receive (including Personal Data).
- Business Transfers. Your Personal Data may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition (including in cases of liquidation). In such case, your Personal Data shall continue being subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
- Law Enforcement Related Disclosure. We may share your Personal Data with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our or a third party's rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of this Privacy Notice); (ii) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation; or (iii) when required by subpoena, court order or the order of another governmental or law enforcement authority.
- Legal Uses. We may use your Personal Data as required or permitted by any applicable law, for example, to comply with audit and other legal requirements.
- Advertisers. When you click on an ad, whether or not it's on our Site, the relevant advertiser will be alerted that someone has visited the page on which the relevant advertisement was displayed and may be able to identify that it was you by using certain mechanisms, like cookies. We share Personal Data with such advertisers as follows: (i) with your consent (ii) hashed IDs and/or device identifiers. Advertisers are able to combine the Personal Data they collect independently with the Personal Data we share.
We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to and collected by us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect user IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information.
Subject to applicable law, you may request to see any Personal Data you have provided to us and request that such Personal Data be corrected, updated or deleted by emailing us at INFO@ECOSHRIMP-SYS.COM.
- Data Retentio
- Subject to applicable law, we retain Personal Data as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems without notice to you once we deem it is no longer necessary for these purposes.
- In some circumstances, we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, audit, accounting requirements and so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
Cookies and Similar Technologies.
- What are Cookies? A cookie is a small piece of text or graphic that is sent to a user's browser or device. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating user when this user returns. When we use the term "cookies", we mean all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you, including web beacons and pixel tags. A "session cookie" is temporary and will remain on your device until you leave the Site. A "persistent" cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits. It will remain on your device until you delete it. First-party cookies are placed by us, while third-party cookies may be placed by a third party. We use both first- and third-party cookies.
The specific names and types of the cookies we use may change from time to time. However, the cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
|Type of Cookie
||Why We Use These Cookies
||These cookies are necessary in order to allow the Site to work correctly. They enable you to access the Site, move around, and access different services, features, and tools. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies cannot be disabled.
||These cookies remember your settings and preferences and the choices you make (such as language or regional preferences) in order to help us personalize your experience and offer you enhanced functionality and content.
||These cookies can help us identify and prevent security risks. They may be used to store your session information to prevent others from changing your password without your login information.
||These cookies can help us collect information to help us understand how you use our Site, for example whether you have viewed messages or specific pages and how long you spent on each page. This helps us improve the performance of our Site.
||These cookies are placed in order to deliver content, including ads relevant and meaningful to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This can help us track how efficient advertising campaigns are, both for our own Services and for other websites. Such cookies may track your browsing habits and activity when visiting our Site and those of third parties.
- How to Adjust Your Preferences. Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. In addition, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Services may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed. For example, if you delete cookies that store your account information or preferences, you will be required to input these each time you visit.
- By changing your device settings, you can prevent your device's ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising, or you can reset your device's ad identifier. Typically, you can find the ad identifier settings under "privacy" or "ads" in your device's settings, although settings may vary from device to device. Adjusting your preferences as described in this section herein does not mean you will no longer receive advertisements; it only means the advertisements that you do see will be less relevant to your interests.
All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party's terms and privacy policies.
We reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications, you may stop visiting our Site and using our Services.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. In the event that you become aware that we may have processed the Personal Data of an individual under the age of 18 without parental permission, please advise us immediately.
Changes to the Privacy Notice.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to keep it up to date with legal requirements and the way we operate our business, and we will place any updates on this webpage. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will seek to inform you by notice on our Site or via email.
Comments and Questions.
If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Notice or if you wish to exercise any of your legal rights as set out herein, please contact us at INFO@ECOSHRIMP-SYS.COM.